Wednesday, April 10, 2024

speech is cheap like O’bomba:

1) getta [laminated] card withe alphabet;

2) if somebody asks you a question, respond with a spelling;

3) they’ll be confused: you deaf? ...or a ‘tard??

4) do so for only 6 weeks, ya wildcard you - I had to for almost 6 years in high screwool;

5) if you mess-up and speak, start again;

6) ...showing U.S. who has moxie, baby;

7) if not, guess who donta gotta no moxie, Vinny?

8) truly, speech is a pretty prostitute... and pretty worthless if not centered around God: Wiseabove. Evolve. Grow-up. Literally.

In a vision I had many years ago, there’s two paths to tread: a HUGE cross in Heaven nobody picked because it was too heavy while I am a razor to please God, cuttn-to-the-bone - my gnarly, agnostic, gray-matter back then, would fit right into a hand-N-glove now.

I picked that cross because 1) I’m strong in my mortal weakness, 2) I knew this would be a life-or-death-fight between morality versus maturity and, most importantly, 3) I knew without a doubt God would carry 97.79% Just say FIAT!! (Latin: I will) GOD! BLESS! YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment